Monday, April 18, 2011

A Monday Evening Happy List

 
Today was one of those days that just coasts along, uneventful... and ends in an emergency trip to the vet.  Fortunately, the puppy is okay.  I wanted a reminder of the things currently making me happy to stay focused on for the rest of the evening.  So, a happy list.  (Inspired by these.)

1. Mounting tape and an inspired idea for hanging curtains in the odd sized windows above the stairs.
2. The a-okay-now puppy sniffing my toes.
3. My So Called Life... I wanna be sedated...
4. Challenger Little League
5. "I miss SF" enchiladas - and the leftovers.
6. Blank canvas fabric for a new project.
7. Faux wedding!
8. Making dates with out-of-town friends.
9. The farm stand is open for the season.
10. Seeing hearts with - and without - a little help.

No comments:

Post a Comment